Sunday, August 07, 2005

THANKS, THANK YOU AND THANKS AGAIN!

To ALL on the CP group who helped me with fine suggestions and advice on the Round Ripple Baby Afghan!! Whatta great bunch of folks! And I seriously mean that! Thank you for sending me the pattern that wasn't available anymore and also for all the help, on and off-list for the middle, I was having problems. I will update on the progress!

Also, where can I get one of those little things that show the percentage of completion on individual projects? Know what I mean? I've seen them on other blogs and would like to start one myself.

Started on a sweater last night, half-way thru. I have SO many things to finish and want to do.
As soon as I can get the thread and needle, I am trying my hand at IRISH Crochet booties that are just gorgeous!.

Still in the market for a Christening gown pattern for 1st grandchild. Making a WILD baby blanket, y'all will have to see it, as well as some experimetal stuff with BOOTS, yes , I said BOOTS, and hackey sacks, and seriously considering collaberating with daughter to see if she would wear an Irish crochet wedding dress. No, she's not engaged, but I am talking for hope chest. I haven't forgotten the little crochet-in-the round animals, or the Cathedral Rose Window Afghan, ther's just so many things to do and finish, but so much fun as well!! I'll be posting pics all this week.

Enjoy your lives, folks, be thankful for every day you have, whether it is good or bad. As long as you are alive, there's hope and faith, and love to give. Just a thought.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi,

The code for the progress bars used to be at a certain site (forget where) but when I was ready to add some to my blog, her site was down. Phooey.

So, what I did was to visit several blogs, find some that had bars that I liked and then looked at the coding for them. (Right click, view source)

Then I played around with it till it worked for me. and then added it to my blog.

You can do some interesting tweaking by going here: http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/

Hope this helps a little.