Monday, August 01, 2005


Posted by Picasa I usually make shawls longer than this but considering my daughter is 5'10" and the lady I made it for is very small, I figured it would be o.k.. I just ran it over to her and she just loved it! She wanted to know why and I told her that I didn't want her to think I had forgotten about her. I have not talked to her in a while and she lives alone. I rather love to suprise people with things than to wait for the holidys. She is 88 and chills easily and I know she gets lonely sometimes. Anyway, maybe do something for someone on your on street, 'specially if they are older. Elderly people are wise and know a lot and this lady used to be a nurse for over 60 years. At 88, her next day isn't promised to her, (well I guess it isn't to any of us! LOL), and I didn't want to regret "not getting around to it". Anyway, hope you like it!!

No comments: