Saturday, August 13, 2005

Damnation!! Just saw my idea!!

Remember down a bit when I said I was going to work on boots, well, I just saw them here

http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=7562&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=362&iMainCat=333

Oh well, I wasn't going to make them exactly like that but I have to admit they were going to be similar. I had a flat pair of boots that I wore to death and I was going to try and replicate them. I still am, I don't really like the bulkiness of the catalog ones. Oh well, enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't those the cutest?! I have seen similar boots, shoes other places. I will hopefully try my hand at a pair for my upcoming fashion show.
Yeah, I know what you mean about seeing "your idea" elsewhere....
Enjoyed your blog,
Gina
p.s. great blog title

Amy O'Neill Houck said...

Don't let that stop you--I'm sure yours will be creative and original just like all your creations!!