Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'M Back!!




Hey to all!

I have neglected my blog for far too long. I have been doing some things for Katrina victims, trying to break in a new job, and finally have my balance back. Oh, by the way, finally found a church I love after looking practically all my life to find one that I felt at home in. And I literally felt as if I was "coming home". Not your mains
tream, but......I love it! Anyway...

There is a discussion about the drape and weight of Caron Simply Soft I wanted to address. I just finished a shawl in this yarn, very dense pattern but so simple. Here are the pics. I love Simply Soft because of the strength of the stuff and because it has such a nice hand. I worried about the weight being too light also, but have you ever tried to break the stuff with your hands instead of cutting it? It will literally cut you before it breaks! I can easily break any other yarn. It drapes beautifully as well.
No I don't sell the stuff or have stock in Caron! LOL! I just like the yarn! More later!