Thursday, September 01, 2005

Getting back on track....

People, I cannot express the gratitude I have for all the positive thoughts, prayers and kind words of encouragement I have received from all of y'all. I was overwhelmed. And quite frankly, humbled.

I am feeling a bit stronger today, and since I am off from my new job until Tuesday, I am going to crochet all this holiday week-end for the children in this disaster. Just simple things like bright, stuffed balls, small dolls, animals, hackey sacks for the older kids, little sleeveless t-shirts for babies, slippers for adults.

I am finding out about going to New Orleans this week-end with the Salvation Army to actually put my hands and energy where my mouth is, but if I can't do it, at this short notice, I WILL be making the above items. If I CAN go, I will blog it, and take pics. But if they say no, I will do what I can.

Thanks again to all of you, you help me have faith in people again.

Hugs to all.

No comments: