Saturday, July 02, 2005

Y'all Gotta See This!!

I'm not gonna post tomorrow (Saturday) and maybe Sunday because I am working on some wild baby clothes!! My step-daughter is bringing her almost three-month old over this week-end and I want to try and have some things finished so I can try them on Nicole (the baby) and get some pictures with them really on a baby! LOL!

I went to Hobby Lobby today and picked up a few things but cannot find the sequins I need ANYWHERE in this city. I tried Michael's as well, Hancock's and JoAnn's are next I guess. I have been sent a link where I can buy them on-line, but I really wanted to find them nearby. Oh well, that's life.

Y'all check back anytime, but Sunday evening or Monday I will have some really Kickin stuff up!

Enjoy your holiday!!

No comments: