Friday, January 26, 2007

100 Challenge!!

.K., folks, here's the deal. You can pledge 100 items for the rez, 100 bars of soap, 100 toothbrushes, 100 diapers, 100 sweaters, 100 crochet, knit, or sewn items, etc.....ANYTHING that will help the rez out. And the good thing is that you have all YEAR to do it! No time limit except for the end of this year! Is that super or what! So you can pledge and take you time getting your things together as time and money allow. What could be easier! Anyway...

As soon as I learn how to put progress bars in my blog, I will be tracing 100 hats, 100 scarves, and 100 ponchos I pledged. Also, I will be tracking a seperate project, 1,000 hats, yes, I said one thousand, just to see if I can do it! they will go to a couple of different places. So if anyone has advice on how to put in these blasted, dratted progress bars, let me know. Let the challenge begin!!

No comments: